This class teaches the fundamental techniques and strategies that all cooks (on any level) need to be successful in the kitchen.
What you'll get:
- multiple video lessons with downloads
- an understanding of "mise en place" and its' benefits.
- tools and strategies to plan weekly exciting menus that efficiently utilize the ingredients you buy
- innovative plans for hosting events and dinners
- 10 tips to live by in the kitchen.
You will enjoy cooking more than you ever have before!
Welcome and course intro
Lesson #1: What is "mise en place"?
Lesson #2: What are the problems that "mise en place" addresses?
Lesson #3: "Mise en place" for weekly planning and your shopping list?
Lesson #4: "Mise en place" for events and dinners
Lesson #5: "Mise en place" for a recipe
Lesson #6: Ten "mise" tips to live by in the kitchen
Recap and thank you!